Andrew serves on the board of Crittenton Services for Children and Families which is a non-profit child welfare and behavioral health agency that has a proven 50 year service track record of empowering the most vulnerable system-involved children, youth and families.
Andrew advises the business school, and the entrepreneurship program in particular, on business. He also supports the CSUF incubator which focuses on launching small businesses in the Orange County/Southern CA Area.
Awards & Causes
- Christ Fellowship: "Fix-It" Team Member & Sunday School Teacher
- Named 2017 Man of the Year by the North Orange County YWCA
- Former Vice Chair of Finance, North Orange Country Chamber of Commerce (2008 – 2015)
- Measure X/J Citizen’s Oversight Committee Board (2013 – 2016)
- City of Fullerton Mayor’s Award, 2017.
- Events Team Member, Mom’s Connection (current)
- Play Group Captain, Fit4Mom M.A.P.L.E.F. (current)
- Past Chair Rotary Young Professional Executive Network (Fullerton 2013-2015)
- Past Regional Vice President, Delta Sigma Pi (2013-2015)
- Past Vice President Finance, Delta Sigma Pi Orange County Alumni Chapter
- Past Co-Vice Chair Finance, Muckenthaler Cultural Center